Conditions of Hire
When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email.
1. A deposit of 25% at time of booking with the balance payable 4 weeks prior to your arrival date. Bookings made within 4 weeks of the arrival date are payable in full. We accept Cheques, PayPal, Credit and Debit Cards as well as bank transfer, details of which are offered when booking online. We are unable to accept cheque payments for arrivals within 4 weeks.
2. The number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed 4 persons including children and infants. Overnight parking is permitted for 1 (one) vehicle only unless agreed differently prior to tenants arrival.
3. No consideration of refund will be given if the agreed period of hire is cancelled within 28 days of the arrival date. We require 28 days written notice sent by email or by recorded delivery in order to avoid liability for the full cost of the holiday hire. We recommend that the hirer seeks his/her own holiday insurance to cover such an event.
4. The lessor may treat the booking as cancelled if the balance of the payment is not received by the due date agreed as per the booking agreement.
5. The tenant warrants that the subjects let are to be used for the purpose of a holiday & so accepts that the letting is a holiday to which section 12(2) and paragraph 8 to schedule 4 of the housing (Scotland) Act 1988 apply, namely, "a tenancy the purpose of which is to confer on the tenant the write to occupy the house for a holiday.
6. The tenant shall not sub-let or any part thereof.
7. The tenant binds & obliges him/herself to vacate the hired premises without demand by 10:00 am on the said date at the termination of the period of hire.
8. The tenant binds & obliges him/herself to pay to the lessor (owner) in respect of any loss or damage beyond fair wear & tear.
9. The hirer shall, at all times, keep the hired premises in a clean & tidy condition.
10. The hirer shall prevent to undertake from any member of his/her party from causing a nuisance or disturbance to other residents or occupiers in the neighbourhood. In the event of a problem arising, the landlord has the right to ask the tenant to leave without any refund.
11. The hirer undertakes to leave the hired premises secure if left unoccupied during the period of let and do nothing else which might vitiate the Landlords insurance policy.
12. The hirer undertakes to relieve the lessor from any liability for damage of injury however caused by any member of his party.
13. The lessor, his agents or employees, accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the hirers party of their property, howsoever caused, arising in any manner out of the let of the premises.
14. Every eff¬ort will be made to insure enjoyment of the holiday by the lesser. If there are any aspects of the house about which the hirer is dissatisfied, he/she should immediately contact the housekeeper & or the Lesser (owner) so that all opportunity is given to rectify what ever problem has arisen. No refund will be considered if the owner & or housekeeper has not been informed within the first 24 hours of arrival.
15. Good Housekeeping.
In order for us to maintain the high standards that you come to expect from a 4 Star Luxury Accommodation, we do ask that a cash deposit of £50 be made on your arrival which will be refunded back to you by post or by alternative arrangement within 7/10 working days after departure provided all is found to be in order.
We will contact you by email or telephone if we find there is any damage to the property. We understand accidents do and will happen which will of course be taken into consideration upon our inspection. These guidelines are intended to safeguard and maintain the accommodation to a high level of standard which in turn, will allow full enjoyment to all our Guests.
Whilst our Tariff includes Gas, Electric, Bed Linen, Towels, wi fi connection and selected free telephone calls, if it is found that any of the said services are being abused, a surcharge will be made to compensate, payable at the end of your stay. All bookings made will be bound by the above Terms & Conditions. Do not book if you do not wish to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.